Rapidly build your own simple online applications (coding is optional).
The Online Database Module is currently in Beta. Let us know if you would like to use it.
Create Simple Online Databases
The Markup Factory Database Module allows you to create and customize a simple database to store just about anything you can imagine. You can also extend your database into a simple web application.
- Intuitive Interface
The user friendly web interface enables you to build web applications in minutes.
- Form Builder
Once your database has been created, you can easily publish a dynamic and feature rich online form to take applications, orders, payments, etc that are stored in your online database.
- Import and Export
Import or export data into your database with ease. You can easily migrate data to an external application with a simple bulk export.
- Customizable Work flow
Set up a work flow to manage incoming applications and records. You can create a chain of statuses with which to move records, applications, or people through your work flow.
- Dynamic Snippets
Publish information from your database using Dynamic Snippets and integrating the content into existing web pages or templates.
Build Simple Web Applications
A powerful form builder allows you to extend your databases into powerful online applications. By leveraging some unique data field types, you can do things like:
- Apply concise formatting of content to enforce strict adherence to web standards by content publishers
- Create and take surveys - simple or complex
- Make portions of your website dynamically driven by a database
- Fully customize the output of the data from your database
- Create an online member directory
- Client Extranets and Company Intranets
- Build a custom online store with an integrated CRM and order fulfillment queue
- Take online payments
- Accept online applications for membership
- Setup a subscription system, whereby users can pay a fee and subscribe to members only online portions of your site
- Create an online community
- Sell online memberships to access protected content or to recieve weekly newsletters
The Markup Factory Database module integrates with the built-in Markup Factory user database to allow you to associate content in the database with website users. An Authorize.net field type allows you to accept payments in your web application.
- Sign up
- Signup for the Markup Factory Database Module as part of the Pro Package. Every Pro subscription comes with up to 500 MB of Markup Factory Database use.